Selasa, 10 Juli 2012

My May 27th, 2012 (part 1)

WELCOME MY BIRTHDAY, WELCOME MY 23rd YEARS OLD.
 That day, i was sooooo happy for my bday surprise from my boyfriend and my lovely friends at my kos ^_^ Thankies all, u all made that day special from me. And especially thankies for my Harvi for all u did on May 27th, 2012 yesterday :* Thankies for the gift, the cake, yellow rose and the whiskey, i love thats all. U know what i want.





 This cake from Harvi :*
 And this one from Fidya and Lina :**
 Thankyou all.............

 After surprise bday at my kos, me and my boyfriend and friends went to one cafe and bistro at kemang place to small celebrated my bday XD







 Here they are behind my surprise party , from left to right photo are Bernan, Tia, Harvi, Me, Henny, Adam, Vinta, and Fachri


 See ya on next part my bday post, hehehe

Blue Lace Dress - NN
Blue Light Shoes - Jojo

1 komentar:

  1. happy belated birthday for you \^o^/ those photos are amazing, love it! you have a cute blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BalasHapus