Selasa, 24 April 2012

Green Prambanan

 The second day in Yogjakarta, we (me and four of my friends before in this post I have explained) had decided to go to Prambanan with our friend Zack and his friend Rora is a professional photographer. With a good heart, with a kind heart Rora want to take free photos of us full day on the second day., YEY Earlier in the evening on the first day, we had meet them and made an appointment for the second day, haha..







 I call this blog's title as the Green Prambanan, because around Prambanan Temple was a lot of trees and green plants. Although the weather was very hot in that time, but if no greenish it will be hotter. Phew, global warming :/
Btw according to the people belief there, if a pair of man an woman who have love relationshipa, if they go to there so they will breakup. Its call a curse. I want to tell you why this story happen but it will be long of my blog, hehe so please read on one blog Indonesian person (with indonesian language) here

Green Dress - NN
Necklace - Ambassador's Mall
Blue Light Shoes - Jojo 

http://lookbook.nu/look/3384993-Green-Prambanan 

1 komentar: